2011年1月23日星期日

Year 2011 .... happy go lucky

is hard to decide..
but I need to ..


schedule?
not really

but I think I need it ...


24/1

help mommy doing some housework ?
stay at home ..

25/1

wake up early  in the morning
clean up my room and living room
waiting my beloved sister ( can't wait to see her :D ) come back from beijing, China
gathering with my whole family ( finally)

26/1

visit my third ah yi
maybe shopping :)
night - wish to have a movie with family

27/1

going out with six sun shine girl ? ( maybe )
night- wish to have a movie ( again ) with family

28/1

morning - further consultation (with a doctor)night - celebrate ah boon's ( my brother) birthday

29/1


morning - planning

night - attending a feast celebrating the first month of a newborn baby
30/1

Tesco / Giant / Jusco / Carrefore/Giza
supplies needed or purchased for the lunar New Year period


whee ~~

31/1
 
night - dinner with daddy's shareholder &(whole family)



okay ..
 
that's all for this month

will be continue :)

没有评论: