2009年4月10日星期五

orange moon

There we sat among the thousand
fools just like us
but not so in love like us.
There we spoke of all our feelings
and dreams were born like that
and we hope for love like that.
Now your dreams have changed and we are far apart.
I dont know when or where to start
leading you from my mind.
I want to stand with you again.
I hope to find you here again.
Then the eternal sunshine.
I'll search for the orange moon
that lit up all of the ocean while I held your hand.
And now watch all the waves from the stone
where we gaze to the golden sun.
And if I see the horizon
those the same as it did when we stood on the hill.
I will make the arrangements
just wait on that corner for me.
And if you drop me a line
I will sure to make these arrangements.
Lay your hand
upon my shoulder
I'll sing a two
or three sweet melodies for thee.
Softly speak
to say what I need
why do you leave
my heart is at your feet.
Well I like to share three words again
these words with you again if you think its possible.
And maybe I can pull you close and whisper in your ear again
that I want you in my life forever.
I will search for the orange moon
that lit up all on the ocean while I held your hands.
And watch all the waves from the stone where we gaze to the golden sun.
And if I see the horizon
those the same as it did when we stood on the hill.
I will make the arrangements
just wait on that corner for me.
You are like the summer rain that cools me
that sooths me.
You are the person that I pray for everyday.
Maybe well sit on those steps once again
maybe we wont turn out have to pretend
you will be here in my imaginings
fade imaginings
I'll search for the orange moon ...

没有评论: