2012年10月4日星期四

Nice to meet you :)

Phew..
I'm back 

Attended a handmade soap workshop today which created by a Taiwan teacher
yeah , awesome enough :)
I though my body was fine today but what a pity ..
two pills of painkiller and hold up for whole day *sigh

and the side-effect was gastric pain for whole night..
can't -sleep-well night again

/.\

it's October 

Times flies..
lots of things and problems I need to end up 
and I really wish there's someone can stay beside me
or a shoulder to lean on.. please? :(

silence phone reminded me ..
I have been used to it 

Suffered for few months and it's enough ..

Believes that there's always a better one is waiting for you..
be good to yourself,
stand by always before he comes


:)

我渐渐不再想你
我渐渐向往我的生活
我渐渐把自己照顾得很好
我渐渐变得更坚强..

一切都是因为你离开

I love myself
Love life..







没有评论: