2012年3月13日星期二

my day today

hmm .. mood confuse now

mommy and daddy went to Guangzhou ( China ) this early morning
freedom for 11 days! ;)
yet , i miss my mommy so much today :(
without daddy and mommy
my house became so quiet, no more tv sounds
kitchen without spirit.. eww.. feel bad

between , i went to 1u with my sister and suen ^^
shopping day~! and money broken day too
well ,
i brought Mac eyeliner and eyeliner gel , *costly ! $$
and slipper *no choice) , it spoiled when I was going to toilet :( 

oh ya bloggie!
I got my 入学通知 letter today, will make my visa on thursday
if everything goes well , I will going to Taiwan on 10th of April

if everything goes well..

plus ..
my very 1st time custom made order will be arrive on tomorrow~
it's a very cute doll named Bunny! 班妮~
can't wait for tomorrow!

will update again when i grab it
wheee~

off to bed now~
good nights!


miss you mommy daddy
miss you ching <3

没有评论: