2010年3月17日星期三

a day ..

what i did today ?

i went to sgn wang
with penyu , tracy ( ? ) (his fren) , dry fish and mummy

early in the morning
penyu wait me at sgn buloh ktm railway station
but i'm late .....
10.25am only arrived
goshh ...
i'm regret


why ?
because
full of people , 'n' became sardin in the ktm

arh..1st time !
early in the morning already full of people
and .......
my body became smelly and sweat

haihz...

arrived kl central , meet up his friend
when we reach times square
already 11.49am

meet up with my dry fish and mummy ~
^^

uoh~ miss you nia ~ hehe ^^

2dy just window shopping
don't have buy anything
don't have watched movie

just walked walked walked

*** skip skip skip

after that neh
i need to back home ald
tht time is 5 pm+

oush...

nightmare !!

i can't even go into the monorail and ktm !!

T.T

at least i can go back home
but ald 7pm

my poor father
use 1 hour to wait me
sorry old bean ... =(



im back
and im tired

my cousin brother
nine o'clock only can gt bck ..
thankyou !!!!!


i still miss him alot =(